September 23, 2004

How about another sweet?

One of my students in school refuses to come to school after his first week in school. *bawls*

He didn't come for 2 days. I called. His Dad said that he has problems getting him to school cos he claimed school is not fun, it's boring and he doesn't like it one freaking bit. But I think the most problematic reason is that one of his classmates pushes him and tried to make friends with him and get his attention by, well, strangling him.

Hey, people, it's ASD children I'm working with. They mean absolutely no harm. They just don't know how to communicate and express themselves appropriately.

Anyway, I'm still very much stressed up at work and many other aspects of my pretty-ugly life. So, I plead guilty if I've been blowing hot and cold at some of you guyz or simply ignoring you. Guess mostly, I just seem anti-social.


Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 19:19